Thursday, January 8, 2009

find the marble in the oatmeal

Did you know it's National Oatmeal Month? It is. So make sure you celebrate by filling up your bathtub with oatmeal and enjoying a soothing bath. I think I had to do that when I had the chicken pox. I remember loving it.

Did you know that Vermont eats the most oatmeal? They do. There is also a city in Texas named Oatmeal. The food is not very popular there. They usually eat cattle for breakfast.

I also found out that 80% of households have oatmeal in their cupboard. I was NOT given information on where the other 20% of oatmeal is kept. Where would somebody else keep their oatmeal? In the fridge? The garage? Under the bed, perhaps? I'm not sure.

I keep oatmeal in my tummy. I find that to be the best place for it.

Now that I think about it, why does oatmeal help with chicken pox? Why can't I take a bath in Fruit Loops? I could fill my tub with milk and fill it with cereal. How cool would that be!

What about Rice Krispies! Can you imagine how much fun it would be to take a bath with all that snappin, cracklin and poppin! I am so gonna do that when I get home. It is going to be awesome.

I'm off to buy a lot of milk.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: