Friday, January 30, 2009

that's a lotta kids

There is a lot going on today, but I felt that it was time I commented on the lady who had octuplets. It wasn't really exciting to me that she had eight kids at once, but it seems there is more to the story.

She already has six kids. AND she was taking fertility drugs so she could have more. Really? WHY?!?!?! She didn't think she was fertile enough after having six already? Did she really think she needed help in that department?

That's like Donald Trump saying he needs a "more-money drug". I need that drug. Do they make that drug? I would pay people to make a life-sized T-Rex using only gummy bears if I had his money. Then I would pay magicians to make it come to life so I could ride it. Yeah...

Anyway, this lady already has six kids. She now has six plus eight. That is a big number. I'm not sure how big because I can't count past twelve, but it's bigger than that.

I wonder how they'll be able to tell them apart. There are eight kids who look exactly the same. Or, at least some of them probably do. Maybe the mom should brand them. Like cows. Oh stop it! I don't mean using a hot poker or anything! Jeez! Do you think I'm some sort of monster?!

I just meant that she should tattoo their names somewhere on them.

Use a hot poker...what you people must think of me sometimes...

I'm off to find a magician and some gummy bears.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: