Tuesday, January 20, 2009

25 things part two

Since nothing is going on, I'm going to continue this thrilling weeklong event of "25 Things You May or MAY NOT Know About Me." What's that? A new president is being sworn in? So what? Hasn't that happened, like, 43 times already? That's old news. This is new news! Let's get this party started!

20. I think I've mentioned that I played drums in a band called "$240 Worth Of Pudding" when I was in high school, but what you didn't know was that I was also the singer. Since I had no microphone stand, I took a wire hanger and bent it around my neck and rested the mic in the front loop so I could sing and play drums. Dangerous? Probably. But that's how we rock stars roll. (HA! rock...roll...get it?)

19. I sent a kid to the hospital because I was horrible at calculus. My senior year was a hard one because I could not understand calculus. So, my friends would help me out. One of my friends, Kevin, was nice enough to help me...for a while. I would talk to him on the phone late at night and he would help me with the problems. I was fine with little sleep in those days. Kevin was not. He was sent to the hospital for being overtired and missed school. The kid's a genius, so it's not like he couldn't catch up. He should probably be thanking ME for getting him out of school. YOU'RE WELCOME.

18. Luke Perry is my arch-enemy. He is the Lex Luthor to my Superman. Someday I hope to bump into him so we can arm wrestle and finally put an end to this feud. If you want to make bets, I will win. Because I'm Superman.

17. I used to play Dungeons & Dragons. No joke. I even have a Cleric's Handbook. I loved being a cleric. Why you ask (slightly afraid of the answer)? A cleric was allowed to learn magic spells AND use blunt weapons. I used to hit people with sticks...then they would hit me with a sword. I never got very far.

16. A few months ago I started waking up with a drool puddle on my pillow. It happened for about a month and then stopped.

I can see the tabloids now. "DJ Drools At Night Thinking About Wrestling Luke Perry!"

I'll bet Luke Perry wrote that headline. When he does stuff like that, I wave my hand in the air and shout, "I'LL GET YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS LUKE PERRY!!!!!!"

I'm off to try my spell of coolness again...as you can see, it hasn't worked yet.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: