Tuesday, January 6, 2009

in and out

I want all of you to be a hip as possible, so I found out was is "so yesterday" and what is "super cool" today. Since I'm so caring, I want to make sure all my friends out there look as awesome as possible.

After many minutes of research, I have found out what you need to maintain your cool. Chanel Sunglasses are out and Red Ray Ban Wayfarers are in.

BUT! More importantly! Fuji apples are out and Honeycrisp apples are in. I know. You're sitting there eating your Fuji apple wondering if you should spit it out because it's not cool anymore. You should. Spit it out and go buy a honeycrisp apple, fer cryin out loud! What year are you in?! 2008?!?!?!?!?! JEEZ!!!!!!

This is according to the Washington Post. They actually have a few other things that are so unimportant that it almost puts me to sleep reading the list.

Who cares?! They had to figure out what apple was the "in" apple of the year? That information is almost as useless as this blog!

Though, unofficially, this blog is so last year. Of course, I'm pretty sure it's in for 2009 as well. So, reading my blog makes you totally radical.

You’re welcome.

I'm off to eat my honeycrisp apple with my red Ray Ban Wayfarers.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: