Tuesday, January 13, 2009

use the force

OK! I will!

Have you been wanting your kids to harness the power of the Force so that he or she can grow up to be a Jedi? I thought so. Well, soon you will be able to train your little Padawans in the comfort of your own home! You won't need to send them to Dagobah to meet up with Yoda or anything.

Coming this fall (so it's the perfect christmas gift for me), "The Force Trainer" will be coming to a toy store near you. There is a ball in a tube that you put on the table and you put this thing on your head to send signals, wirelessly, to the part under the tube. Those signals make more or less air blow the ball up the tube. The more Force you use, the harder the air will blow and the higher the ball will rise!

It's basically the fun version of an EEG. I know! You didn't think EEGs could be fun, but they sure can be!

They call it a toy. I call it an "intense training device." So, once we get all your children harnessing the Force, we can set them up with Light Sabers and they can head off to fight the Dark Side. Or maybe there will be a little bully is school that is in need of a good light sabering. Like Darth Johnny. He is so annoying.

I'm off to Dagobah for my training.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: