Thursday, January 15, 2009

obama letter

Mr. Obama wrote a letter to his daughters. I know. He WROTE a letter. Shouldn't he have just texted something to them? I guess it's a little long for a text. Maybe an email. I don't know. Writing a letter seems so 1930. Oh well.

It's a sweet letter that the girls will read in 30 years and probably cry out of happiness. SO, not to be outdone by the president-elect, I have decided to write a letter to his daughters as well.

Dear Malia and Sasha,

What's up? How is it being to coolest kids in school? It must rock. I bet you laugh when the teacher asks you to draw your house. You probably have the coolest stuff for show and tell like Andrew Jackson's underwear or Taft's giant knickers. All the other kids are probably envious.

What's it like in the white house? Is there a game room? I bet it has Pac-Man. As soon as you move in, you should ask the chef there to make you an ice cream mountain. Climb to the top and eat your way down. Maybe have them mix gummy bears in it.

Is there a waterslide in there? There should be! Or maybe a fireman's pole! It could be in your dad's bedroom and when he slides down he changes into his Batman uniform. Then, from the Batcave, he can do cool stuff...like call Australia for a wallaby.

What I really want to know is if you have access to the treasury. I don't know if there is actually any money in there, but in my head it looks like Scrooge McDuck's vault and I want to go swimming in a pile of gold coins. If you could make that happen, I would be eternally grateful. I'll buy you a Hannah Montana T-shirt or something.

Let me know if we can make this happen.

Write back!

-DJ

Don't worry folks, I'll post pictures of me swimming in the gold. I'm sure they have cameras in there anyway. Maybe I can post a video on youtube.

I'm off to find a stamp!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: