Friday, January 23, 2009

25 things part five: the finale

It's finally over. I'm so happy! I don't know what to say...I would like to thank the academy. For what, I don't know. I just would like to thank them in general. Let's just get this over with. The final five things you may or may not know about me.

5. I totally had a crush on Kelly from Saved By The Bell. I even had a poster of her in my room. It was amazing. I'm pretty sure she had a crush on me, too. It was a forbidden love, so we never actually met.

4. My favorite Disney movie is Lady and The Tramp.

3. I named my computer Pepe. I know. You wish you thought of that for your computer's name.

2. I have a Where's Waldo tie that I LOVE. Whenever I wear it to a fancy function, I get to yell at people and say, "Hey! My eyes are up here, buddy!" It is nice to pretend that people are staring at my chest. I know they only want to find Waldo, though.

1. I'm horribly bow-legged. When I put my feet together, there is no chance of my knees touching. You could throw a basketball through there. I know you want to make fun of the way I walk. I don't mind. Just remember, bow-legged people are 90% more likely to be awesome. Just a scientific fact.

That's it! The end! I'm done! I think I'm going to take the next month off. I think you have probably had more than enough of me by now. Maybe I'll write a blog next week under a pseudonym. If you see a blog from Rock Steelhard, that may or may not be me...using my kickboxing name.

I'm off to see what Kelly's up to.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: