Wednesday, January 7, 2009

what the people want

Is work too energetic for you? Maybe you're sitting around at home watching television and finding it too stimulating? Have I got something for you to keep the stress levels down!

A live web cam of (drum roll) A LAVA LAMP!

That's right! Now you can watch a lava lamp all day long from your computer. Why buy your own when you can watch one that doesn't need warming up?

It's true. A guy figured he would set up a camera in front of a lava lamp for a live feed because there isn't a constant live feed of a lava lamp on the web yet. Well, there wasn't until he decided to do it.

Clearly, I understand the need for stupid things on the web. Sometimes, though, even I can be shocked.

I have decided I'm missing out on this action. I think I'll put a web cam in my pocket and have a live feed of that all day. It will be pretty boring EXCEPT when I'm trying to get a pen out. OR maybe when I'm looking for some change. WOW! THEN THE ACTION WILL START!

I can see people watching it now:

"Whatcha watchin?

The pocket cam.

What's going on.

Nothin. It's just black right now.

WAIT! WHAT'S THAT!

THAT'S HIS HAND! HE'S LOOKING FOR LIP BALM!

HOLY SNOT! THAT'S EXCITING!"

Hmmm...maybe I should sell advertising in my pocket. You won't be able to read it, but I'll be rich. Then I can stick my hand in my pocket for money instead of lip balm.

I'm off to find some change.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: