Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 things part three

Is this thing still going on? Maybe next time I'll only do five things. I'm gonna get through it, though. I made you a promise and I will keep it...maybe.

Let's just get on with this...

15. I am tempted to buy almost every product from infomercials. They are all pretty amazing. I never buy any of them, but I'm pretty sure my life would be better if I did. I could also do everything in half the time.

14. I used to buy cds based on their covers and names. Back in the day, I used to go to cd stores and walk through the aisles. If I saw a cover that looked cool or a band name that made me laugh, I would buy it. I think my favorite random purchase was a band called Butter 08. I bet you're jealous. If you ask nicely, maybe I'll burn you a copy.

13. I'm pretty sure I was abducted by aliens. I was a paperboy for years and one afternoon I was riding my bike and delivering "The Call" when I felt light-headed. It almost felt like I fainted, but I was still on my bike. My head cleared and I looked at my watch and I lost about ten minutes. I swear. This is completely true. Scary, right?

12. I own a Sir Mix-A-Lot album. It's actually on cassette. And it's glorious.

11. Jim Brickman asked me be a waiter at some corporate function. Yeah, the famous piano player. We met a few years ago when he stopped by the radio station. He called me a few weeks after that because he was playing a corporate function and they were looking for waiters. He said the waiters were supposed to interact with the guests and be a part of skits on stage. I decided against it. I think you would have said no, too. Trust me.

That was mostly painless! Well, for me...maybe not for you.

I'm off to Mix-A-Lot with the Sir.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: