Wednesday, February 11, 2009

off of the center

I've had a weird few days. I have been feeling a little light-headed. On the plus side, I got new socks. They have dinosaurs on them. Roar.

I think the equal in in my equilibrium is off. I know it's spelled differently, but I still like the joke.

Have you ever sat in your chair and felt like your legs were tilting one way and your torso is staying still? That's what it feels like. Like my legs are on a boat and my body is on a plane. Which SOUNDS fun...and it actually kinda is. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to feel like that.

So, I'm not sure what could be wrong with me. I looked it up on Web MD and I don't like their answers.

Lucie thinks I'm pregnant. I'm not sure if that is true. I have a feeling it is not, though I can't be sure. I should get one of those sticks with a plus and minus sign.

MY theory is that I've accidentally become a gateway to another dimension and my body is adjusting to the transition. I only hope it's a fun dimension. Maybe one where EVERYBODY has dinosaur socks. Mine are green with little, black brontosauruses. (I know what you’re going to say, “We're supposed to call it an apatosaurus now.” But really, brontosaurus is so much cooler.)

Oh, it's also thought that my blood-sugar is just low. I like that idea. I should probably eat some candy to get sugar. Yeah. I like that medicine.

I'm off to eat a cookie...for my health!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: