Wednesday, February 25, 2009

trigger unhappy

Our friends at Smith & Wesson are recalling some of their pistols. I imagine that one of the last things you would want recalled is a gun.

I mean, a recall on pillows for being too fluffy isn't too bad. Or a recall on kittens being too cute couldn't hurt anybody.

Why are they recalling these guns? Well, you don't even have to pull the trigger for them to shoot! That's right! You just hold the gun and it'll fire off randomly!

Actually, that sounds like progress to me. I mean, who wants to pull a trigger? That's so much work! What if I get a finger cramp? I don't want any injuries from pulling my gun trigger. It's like when people get tennis elbow. It hurts! I just want a gun to wave around and see what it hits.

Next, I want a remote control with stuck buttons. I'll just hold it up to the TV when I want things to change. If I like what I see, I can hide it under a pillow. Possible a pillow that is too fluffy. Unless I follow the recall.

I'm off to return my shirt for being too sleevey.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: