Friday, February 20, 2009

hillary clinton's excellent adventure

I'm sorry if I'm a day late with this. I did not see this story until last night. You may have heard that Hillary Clinton went to Indonesia. What you might not have heard is that she went on a TV show while she was there.

The name of that show is "Dahsyat." Wanna know what that means? It means AWESOME!

It's kind of like an MTV talk show. Even though I'm not a teenage girl, I might still watch the show. Why, you ask? I think the title says it all.

What a brilliant name. I don't understand why more things aren't named "awesome."

Like a band. Wouldn't you want to see the band Awesome? Or what about a store! Just named AWESOME!

"I have a lot of shopping to do."

"Are you gonna go to Wal-Mart or Target or something?"

"No. I'm going to Awesome."

"Awesome?"

"Awesome has EVERYTHING I need. AND, it is awesome."

"Wow! Tell me more!!!!!"

Cue jingle. I imagine it as a fast song that talks about all the awesome things they sell. Like comic books. And rainbows. And goldfish.

I'm off to buy some awesome.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: