Thursday, February 12, 2009

the perfect gift

For some reason, jewelry and guns seem to go together. I don't understand it, but it is pretty common.

So, it honor of Valentine's Day, a store in Wisconsin will give you a free gun with every purchase of diamond earrings. Not only that! BUT! The bigger the diamond earrings, THE BIGGER THE GUN!

You can't beat that deal with a stainless steel Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk .44 with a 10-inch barrel!

"These are some nice earrings. I'll get these for my wife."

"Those will get you this revolver."

"Really? What about those earrings? They're bigger."

"Well, THOSE will get you a rifle."

"Hmmm...What about those earrings back there?"

"Those big ones? The million carat ones?"

"Yeah. What will those get me?"

"A Death Star space station."

"Sold."

There you go. Now THAT'S how you shop for Valentine's Day.

I'm off find out about carats and calibers.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: