Friday, February 27, 2009

cute bodily functions?

I'll be honest with you...I really didn't plan on writing an entry today. BUT! Fate had other plans for me. Little did I know that the most adorable little stuffed toys would walk into my life, so I had to share them with you.

I should probably warn you, though, that they have to do with human waste, but in a cute way. I only talk about this because these things are clearly aimed at babies, so I figure it's okay.

A company has created a line of baby clothes and toys with the characters Pee and Poo. If you go to peeandpoo.com you will find these wonderful little stuffed toys. One is yellow and the other is brown. I guess that's obvious.

Did you see them? Aren't they cool?! I thought you would like them.

Are you bored with the wallpaper on your computer? Well, you can get a picture of Pee and Poo for your desktop!

Maybe you need to send a birthday card to somebody, but you can't find the perfect one. How about a Pee and Poo e-card!

They have it all! Everything you could want for your Pee and Poo enjoyment!

Okay. I'm sure you've had enough for today. I just wanted to make sure you knew about it. I know you would have felt empty inside not knowing this existed.

That's what I'm here for. Existential happiness.

I'm off to see if they have a t-shirt in my size. Or is it a p-shirt?

Enjoy!

-DJ

1 comment:

A Chicken Wish... said...

Man, oh man. There are NO words. I'm currently in the thick of potty training and this is hilarious....