Tuesday, February 3, 2009

nerf ninja

I just saw a commercial for the coolest thing ever. Nerf swords. What a great idea! I'm surprised it took them so long to come out with them. I guess Nerf technology wasn't ready for it until recently.

It's part of their "N-Force" which I'm pretty sure means "Ninja Force" because ninjas use swords.

Since it does involve ninjas, they are keeping the information pretty confidential. You can't see much except some pictures.

As soon as these come out, I'm going to buy some. You never know when a duel might occur. Sometimes the mailman comes to my door and says I have to sign for a package. Then he will take out a ninja star and throw it at me. If I had a sword, I could totally take him out. Then sign for my package. Then enjoy the comic books inside. Unless he poisoned them, which has happened more than once. I have a wily mailman. I lost count how many times I've died.

Don't even get me started on the mailwoman who fills in for him sometimes. She's ruthless.

I'll be ready next time you come to my door and try to attack. I've been working on my moves. BAM! Ha! You weren't expecting that move, were ya? I didn't think so.

Oh, and if your kids ask for a Nerf sword, you should get them one. It's good protection. Make sure they have a triceratops to ride, too. Riding a triceratops and holding a sword is probably the coolest image you could have. Do that at the next board meeting and I guarantee you will get you way.

And if you don't, you have a sword and dinosaur to make your point.

Pun intended.

I'm off to duel.

Enjoy!

-DJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 3 boys would love nerf swords. I am kind of over the light sabers they currently play with. As for the triceratops, Santa was on a budget this year but he did look pretty cool.
-A