Tuesday, February 10, 2009

you smell good like a french fry

After years of research and thousands of dollars, scientists have found out why we like the smell of french fries. Using the high-tech, fake-sounding technique of gas chromatography mass spectrometry, we can now tell you why the smell of french fries will make your mouth water.

The french fry aroma is made up of butterscotch, cocoa, onion, flowers, cheese and ironing boards. Now, what is in the smell of ironing boards that makes my mouth water? I don't know. Maybe they need another test with their gas chromatography mass spectrometer machine.

Now here's a test I would like them to try: Make a pie and fill it with butterscotch, cocoa, onions, flowers and cheese and then serve it on an ironing board and see if people still get hungry. I have a strange feeling that they will not eat your pie. If they do eat your pie, there is something seriously wrong with them.

Oh, and they are also saying that fries are good for you because they have vitamin C. Really? French fries? That's like saying it's ok to eat a cardboard box because I dipped it in orange juice. I wouldn't suggest it. Unless you put cheese and flowers on it.

I'm off to make butterscotch, cocoa, onion, flower, cheese and ironing board cologne.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: