Friday, January 1, 2010

the future is now

By that, of course, I mean digital comic books. I try to stay away from my obsession when writing my blog, but I just HAVE to tell you about this!

I’m sure you’ve heard of Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Hulk and the Fantastic Four. They’ve all had movies. As you know, they started as comic books in the Marvel Comic Universe.

Well! A while back, I got a subscription to their digital comics AND IT IS AWESOME! They have a bunch of old comic books and newer comic books online and they look amazing!

I have been reading comics nonstop this week. You should join. I haven’t had time to check my email or Facebook or anything. I mean, who cares what somebody is doing when Nova is saving the universe! YES! THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! THANK YOU, NOVA!

Should I find out what people are eating for dinner or what present they got on Farmville, OR read about the Avengers battling Ultron to save Earth? AVENGERS!

My new year’s resolution is to get other comic book companies to put their comics online. You will never have another dull moment in life. You will never be bored again. Heck, you might just have to quit your job so you can read comic books all day. EVERY DAY!

It’s going to be a good year!

I’m off to read more digital comics.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: