Wednesday, January 20, 2010

special election

I didn't want to talk about it until it was over because I didn't want to influence anybody's vote. But, now that the special election is done, we can examine what happened.

If you're curious, the person I voted for didn't win. Who did I vote for, you ask? The Hulk.

I know, I know...the Hulk didn't have a chance, but I really supported his views. He IS quoted as saying, "Hulk like candy," and "Hulk like unicorns," so I thought he was the best choice.

Just in case you missed the results, Spider-Man (the Arachnid candidate) is now the King of Myroomdia. Batman (the Eutheria candidate...bet you weren't expecting that one! Look it up, it's real!) was a close second and Hulk was a distant third.

I liked Spider-Man's plans for the Infinity Wars, but I couldn't get past the deal he made with Mephisto (google "spider-man mephisto deal" and you'll understand).

I didn't like Batman at all. Especially his security measures of having a base on the moon and satellites watching our every move. He also talked a lot about healthy eating and exercising. That was boring.

No, I didn't forget about Darth Vader, but I don't think ANYBODY voted for him. He IS pretty evil, so I HOPE nobody voted for him.

I'm off to play in Myroomdia.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: