Wednesday, January 27, 2010

baby, come back

A group of scientists gathered together in a dark room and discussed the needs of society. They found three things. Crispy M&Ms, Pop-Up Video and Doritos 3D.

Okay, so it wasn't scientists, it was just some website writing and article, but they are so right!

Crispy M&Ms?! They were awesome! I do think that Crystal Pepsi would go perfectly with Crispy M&Ms, so I will add that to my list. I call it the Crispy-Crystal Combo.

VH-1's Pop-Up Video was cool, but it needs to be done with movies and TV shows. That would be even cooler. And you should enjoy a Crispy-Crystal Combo while watching it.

And Doritos 3D...hmmm...technically, regular Doritos are not 2D, but they are flatish. So, the rounded, 3D ones were pretty cool. Now if they could make Doritos 4D, THAT would be different! Eating them might be an issue. I guess it depends on the time...and the space. (Have I used that joke before? I don't care. It's still funny!)

Is there anything you wish the world would bring back?

I'm off to get a Crispy-Crystal.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: