Thursday, January 14, 2010

snowball

A woman in Florida has a snowball in her freezer. Not the edible cake kind, but an actual made-out-of-water snowball. And she's had it since 1977.

Why? Don't know. She DID say, "It's just like a little pet." Sooooo...you know...

If you're lucky(?), she'll take it out of the freezer and show it to you. Because that's what any good party needs. A snowball from the 70s.

I imagine that in the 70s, if somebody said, "Can I get a snowball," they didn't mean an actual snowball. I don't know what they MIGHT have meant, but it probably involved disco or something.

A snowball in the freezer. That's just weird. It's like when people tell you to keep milk in the fridge. It's not like it started out cold! It's just a conspiracy!

At least I know I'm normal with a palm tree in my oven.

I'm off to get a snowball.

Enjoy!

-DJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder how she got the snowball there in the first place? It's not like it snows every winter in Florida or anything. Maybe with a cooler? Don't know, but thank goodness she has never lost her power since 1977or that snowball would be one puddle of wetness.