Monday, January 4, 2010

pant coat

Why are our legs so durable? It's been cold lately and I bet that, most of the time, you will put on a jacket and gloves and maybe a wool cap before you go out. But why not anything extra on your legs?

I may put on thermal underwear when I know I'm going to be out for a long time. But how come my legs don't get cold when I'm walking from my car to the store? If I only had a shirt on and no jacket, I would be freezing!

Our legs are pretty amazing (mine are incredible, by the way). It's too bad our whole bodies aren't leg material. We wouldn't need so many layers in the winter.

I guess we should be thankful about our leg-warmth. We don't have to wear leg-coats or snow pants all the time. That makes dancing easier. And dancing outside in the winter is probably my third favorite thing to do.

I'm off to dance in the street. Woh, oh, oh, oh.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: