Monday, January 11, 2010

huh

I think this is a scam. There's a guy in New York who runs an invisible donkey removal service. For $300, he will send an invisible donkey exterminator to your home and remove up to 15 invisible donkeys and send them to an invisible farm in upstate New York.

I don't know if that means the exterminator is invisible of if it is a real person who just exterminates invisible donkeys.

It's gotta be a scam because why would you want to get rid of your invisible donkeys?!

Invisible kids love to ride invisible donkeys. They also work well in invisible fields. Fill up your invisible cart, and your invisible donkey will cart it!

So you see? Invisible donkeys are VERY useful!

On an unrelated note, I give really good relationship advice. I can't tell you what happened because it is somebody else's personal life, but I'm pretty sure I'm a relationship genius. So, if you have any relationship questions, you should ask me. I can help.

I'm off to check on my invisible farm.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: