Thursday, January 21, 2010

get a new phone

Most cell phone companies give you a deal on a new phone every 18 months. That means you probably get a new phone every 18 months, right?

Now, growing up, how long did you have your landline? I know one of the phones in my house was there my whole life. At least 20 years worth of use.

What does that tell you? Spending money on new stuff is awesome! Granted, I would LOVE to carry around a large rotary (look it up, kids) phone that connected to a cell tower, but they don't make that. It would be sweet to clunk that phone onto a table when it was ringing from ANY location!

Since we can't have that, we constantly have to get new phones. And these new phones don't last that long. They all break after a year or so. But that's okay because that phone was getting old, anyway. It probably didn't do half the cool stuff that your new phone does. Like turn into a robot and ride a unicycle.

At least, that's what I want my phone to do.

I would also like it to taste like cherries. Just in case I decide to chew on it. Which I might do on a warm summer's night.

I'm off to answer my phone.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: