Friday, January 29, 2010

washing machine

I was doing laundry yesterday and noticed a warning on the dryer. “The dryer must be used only for water washed fabrics.”

What?! Does that mean I can wash my fabrics in something else?! Are there washing machines hooked up to gas pumps or something?

I’m no laundry expert, but I was under the impression that people washed clothes with water. Sure it would be fun to wash your clothes with pineapple juice, but you can only lick pineapple clothes for so long until your tongue gets dry.

I don’t know what you’re using, but I’m going to keep using water. Just to be safe. I don’t want the dryer to eat my clothes after washing them in canola oil. Dryers love canola oil.

By the way, I hate coupons. I always remember I have them right after I finished paying for everything. Companies know this, so they keep sending me coupons. Just to taunt me. I think they are run by Cobra Command.

Also, the G.I. Joe movie was awesome. Anybody who tells you otherwise is a liar. Or under the control of Cobra Command. Either way, you should throw socks at them.

I’m off to do my laundry…with water!

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: