Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yummy

I'm sure I've mentioned in the past that I enjoy peanut butter and spinach sandwiches. They are VERY good. And good for you!

Also, I tried peanut butter and Nutella a few weeks ago. I never had Nutella before. That was ALSO very good!

SO! I decided to combine all those good things today! Do you know what happened? I had a great lunch!

Peanut butter, Nutella and spinach sandwiches are so good! But they need a catchy name. Otherwise, people won't believe me.

This is all I got so far:

peanutellach

spinutterella

speanutella

spinach crunchy, peanut buttery, hazelnutty, chocolate yummy sandwich

or PBNS (peanut butter, nutella, spinach)

Yeah...it's a tough sell. Let me know if you have a better idea. Please.

I'm off to eat a nutespinapeanut butter sandwich.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: