Tuesday, January 5, 2010

more weird dreams

I had another dream. I don't know if it's a prediction of the future or not, but I had Blue's Clues pajamas on.

Here's what happened. I was on the island on the show "LOST" and the "others" were shooting arrows at me. Then, I went into a flashback. Or a flashforward. I'm not sure. I just know I flashed something.

In the flash, I was in pajamas. They were bright red pants and a white shirt with red sleeves. On the white part was a picture of Blue!

I don't even know if they make these pajamas. Let alone make them for adults. But I had them!

They were pretty awesome.

That's about all that I remember.

So I guess the dream wasn't all that great. At least I had on some kickin pajamas. And I was on Lost. Dodging arrows.

Also, I microwaved a sweet potato yesterday. It was fantastic.

I'm off to eat a potato in my pj's.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: