Thursday, December 31, 2009

year end

A lot of people make lists for the end of the year. I have decided to make some lists as well.

Okay, so I can’t really think of anything worth listing, but I thought it would be fun to do what everybody else was doing. I guess it’s not going to happen.

Sorry to disappoint you. Will stickers make you feel better? Remember scratch and sniff stickers? Those were cool. I wonder if you can still get them.

How did they do that? Did they ever do any studies to find out if they were toxic? They probably were. Back then it didn’t matter if we were inhaling toxic chemicals. As long as we scratched a banana and then smelled a banana!

Best Smells of 2009!

Cherry!

And that’s it. It’s a short list, but a good one!

I’m off to scratch and sniff!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: