Tuesday, December 22, 2009

nutella

I have recently tried Nutella. I don't remember ever having it before. I don't know why. I just never bought it and I never had it when I was a kid.

It's pretty good. I think most people have a fond childhood memory of having chocolate sandwiches, so they are more likely to have a good feeling about Nutella. I just tried it. My fond memories are of having it yesterday.

That's all I got. I just thought I should try it. At least once. You should try it too.

Does anybody whistle? It's such a "Snow White" thing to do. Are there any young whistlers out there? I feel like whistling isn't as cool as it used to be.

Are there any cool songs with somebody whistling? Maybe some hardcore rap music? I think that would be fun.

I also think riding in the shopping cart is fun. But I don't do it. Because nobody will push me. Usually I'm sitting in a cart in the middle of the candy aisle waiting for somebody to come along and push me around.

They never do.

I'm off to get in a cart and shop for some Nutella.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: