Monday, December 21, 2009

width and heighth

I've been hearing this word a lot lately. I have no idea how it happened, but height has become heighth.

I'm pretty sure it is not a word. It is considered "non-standard" english. Which means it is not a word.

Now, I'm all about making up words, but for some reason heighth just sounds wrong and I don't like it.

So don't use it.

What I would like you to use is rooves. As in, "There is more than one roof." I know it's roofs, but rooves is just so much more fun to say! Heighth is not more fun to say.

Finally, don't forget to turn your lights off after you park your car. The parking lots are very busy, so when you leave your lights on, I think you are about to pull out of a spot. When, in fact, you are not even there and left your lights on to trick me into waiting for your parking spot.

That is not funny.

Okay, it would be kinda funny if I did it to you, but not when you do it to me.

I'm off to find a REAL parking spot.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: