Monday, December 28, 2009

that’s not me.

I was at the store this weekend and something odd happened. I wasn’t me. I know! So strange!

I gave my little discount card to the cashier and he broke it. He has Hulk-like strength. Which makes him good for cashiering.

So I gave him my phone number so I could get all my groceries for a few pennies off. He typed in my number and wanted to confirm who I was. My name, according to their files, is Ramon. I won’t give my last name, but it certainly wasn’t my actual last name. Nor is Ramon my first name.

So is Ramon using my phone number to get fantastic deals at the store? Why would Ramon do that?

I went to get my new card and it turns out they had a very strange phone number in there that certainly was NOT mine.

Perhaps it was Ramon’s. I don’t know. I’ve never gotten a phone call asking for Ramon.

Maybe I should call my number to see who answers. If it’s Ramon, we’re gonna have a little talk about savings cards. I hope I don’t make him cry. I can use strong words at times.

I’m off to save money at the store.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: