Wednesday, December 23, 2009

scattered

I have felt a little scattered this week. I'm officially on vacation after today, so maybe I'm in vacation mode already. But, I've had a lot of work to do, so my thoughts have been a little crazy.

Yesterday my underwear was on inside-out. Not backwards, thank goodness, just inside-out.

And you know what else? I didn't mind. Heck, I didn't even notice until I put my pajamas on! So I guess it's not that bad!

What will I do on vacation, you ask? I haven't decided yet. Time travel might be involved, so you may find me in your history books.

I'm thinking of sneaking into a picture with Teddy Roosevelt. That would be fun. He reminds me of Santa.

Maybe I'll pick blueberries. Those are yummy.

Ostriches are cute, too. I won't pick them. I'll just say hello to some.

I'm off to check my underwear.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: