Friday, December 4, 2009

show it off

I found out that plunging necklines are in. For men. So men can show off their chest hair and pectoral muscles. Because that's...um...hot?

Really? Didn't we learn our lessons from the 70s? If you didn't, here they are:

There is nothing sexy about men's chests in a V shape or mustaches in any shape.

It's not that I'm jealous or anything. I KNOW I can't pull that off. I can't pull off any "look" and I'm okay with that. But, there is NO man who can pull of the chest hair look AND make it look good. (I know some men who think they can, but seriously, you can't.)

Let's just keep the plunging necklines on women.

I'd rather have overalls with one side unhooked come back into fashion. Or even wearing them backwards would be better than men's chests being exposed. Kris Kross would love it.

Just think about it before you buy that shirt.

I'm off to make you jump, jump.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: