Thursday, December 10, 2009

you're in

In Utah, there is a town named Logan. As great a name as that is, some strange stuff still happens there.

For example, thieves broke into the city's health offices and stole 17 wee wee samples.

I would say you're in trouble, but I'd only be saying that to be funny. And it totally makes me laugh.

Why would somebody steal that?! What could they possibly hope to gain from it? Does it have something to do with Christmas?

I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's too gross.

You know what I like? Sniffing candles. OH! So good! Like, you take the lid off of a cherry candle and take a big whiff! It's like I just ate a cherry! I LOVE IT!

That's a much better thought. I think I'll think about that thought some more.

I'm off to sniff a candle.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: