Tuesday, December 15, 2009

road roof

I was driving in the rain and snow and had a great idea. I usually don't think my ideas are great, but this one is an exception.

We should build a pyramid roof over the highway. That way, we'll save the roads from getting ruined by snow and rain and asteroids. They will slide right off the roof!

Do you want some light? You can put some windows in them. Maybe put a few posters up of the latest hot musical act or something and now you have a little home away from home. That you drive under.

This would cost a lot of money, BUT think of all the money we'll save from not fixing the road all the time and not needing to plow them.

It will also give birds a safe place to stand. Maybe deer can climb up and over the roof so they don't get hit on the highway.

I can't think of one bad thing about the road roof. Unless you like looking at the sky when you drive. But you should really be paying attention to the road and not staring at a cloud that looks like a dragon because staring at the dragon won't save you from hitting a cop car in a speed trap. Trust me.

He did NOT see the dragon. He said it looked more like me getting arrested.

I keep telling him he's looking at the wrong part of the dashboard camera video. You can see the dragon. After I'm removed from the hood.

I'm off to do community service.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: