Tuesday, December 8, 2009

battle strategy

General Stanley McChrystal gave us a scary thought when he talked about the war in Afghanistan. His exact quote, "But the sober fact is that there are no silver bullets."

I'm not sure if that's scary to you, but I'm pretty freaked out! How are we going to fight werewolves?!

I'm afraid to say it, but I think we're going to have to hire some vampires to take care of this werewolf problem. Or possibly some werekangaroos. They are on our side and are totally awesome. I wish I was a werekangaroo. They also don't get hurt by silver bullets. They get hurt by golden lassos. And since Wonder Woman likes kangaroos, they're safe.

Oh wait...oh I get it! Stanley was making a joke about beer! Whew! I was all worried about nothing. No "silver bullets" so they're "sober". Ha! Good one Stanley.

Unless he isn't joking. Better stock up on your Coors Light.

I'm off to find my lunar calendar.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: