Wednesday, December 30, 2009

full circle

I saw the coolest thing! On Christmas day, some kids were out testing their new toys and one of the kids had a tricycle. Now, this wasn’t just any trike. This bad boy had wheels in the back that rotated a full THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES!

He could do spin-outs and swirls and kickers and any other word you want to make up that sounds cool!

When I was a kid, I had a yellow plastic car. With a smiley face on the front. It did not rotate. Granted, I thought it was cool, but where were these Three-Sixty trikes when I was a kid?!

Kids have the coolest stuff now. I want one of those tricycles. Maybe next year.

Oh yeah, and in case you’re wondering, do NOT go for a run when it is 15 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind chill makes it feel like -9. You will get very cold.

I’m off to do some swirls and kickers.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: