Monday, March 2, 2009

hair hat

I read a story that is pretty gross, but I feel compelled to talk about it. A woman in Romania makes clothing out of her hair.

She has made a skirt, a shawl, a handbag, a blouse, a raincoat, a hat and a few other things.

Besides being incredibly gross, I have to wonder about some of them. She could have saved time on the hat and just LEFT THE HAIR ON HER HEAD! Am I the only one that thinks a hair hat is redundant?!

And how can you make a raincoat out of hair? I mean, raincoats have to be plastic or something, right?

I don't even want to think about this anymore, but I feel the need to create one of my imaginary scenarios. Don't worry, I'll keep it short.

"Phew! It's a rainy day here at the bus stop!"

"Yes it is."

"What is that raincoat and hat made out of? It doesn't look familiar."

"My hair."

"..." (The person then runs away hoping that the rain will wash away the thought of a hair hat. The rain does not and our character is haunted for life.)

I don't even want to imagine what it looks like.

I'm off to keep my hair where it is.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: