Monday, March 30, 2009

seeing eye animals

There is a blind lady in Texas with a seeing eye animal. Normally this animal is a dog, but not for Tabitha. Nope! She has a seeing eye horse! That's right! The horse, Trixie, gets Tabitha to where she needs to go. Probably someplace that sells hay because horses like hay. And maybe the grocery store so Tabitha can eat, too.

I'm not sure if Tabitha actually rides Trixie around or is just lead around, but either way, it's pretty cool. The people in town don't seem to like it, but I think they're just jealous because they don't have a horse.

I didn't even know horses could be trained as a seeing eye animal! If I ever need one, maybe I can get an elephant. OR A SEEING EYE TRICERATOPS!

That might be hard to find, so I'll settle for something less exotic...like a tiger.

Imagine having a horse that knew how to get everywhere in town. Like the candy store. You could just tell it where to go and you don't have to pay attention. It's like a car that drives itself! I gotta get me one of those seeing eye horses.

I'm pretty sure people will say that I'm not allowed because I am not blind, but I should be allowed because I am lazy. I'm not saying blind people are lazy. I AM saying I'm lazy and want to abuse the services allowed to the blind, that's all.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

I'm off to find my guide-tiger.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: