Wednesday, March 4, 2009

too sugary

I don't understand that phrase. Too sugary? Is that Dutch? I don't get it?

Some people from the American Dietetic Association say that school lunches are still too fatty AND too sugary. I guess I can understand not wanting too much fat in a child's lunch, but they make it sound like sugar is bad for you. I don't know why they think that.

That's like saying that baby sea otters are too cute. Or that oceans are too wet. Or that stickers are too glittery. Or that the big bang theory is too expansiony.

Do you see what I mean? I thought you might. And, really, I don't even think this group is real.

FACT: They clearly stole their initials from the American Dental Association

FACT: Is dietetic even a word? Say it. Go ahead...Sounds fake, right? I looked it up. It's not even a real word. ( I didn't actually look it up because it might be a real word, but it's not a real word as long as I don't look it up to prove it.)

FACT: They said "too sugary." That's just goobely jibbergish.

The End.

I'm off to learn some Dutch.

Geniet van!

-DJ

No comments: