Wednesday, March 25, 2009

salsa bunny

I like salsa. It's so good! Of course, I'm a little weird when it comes to food. I only like certain kinds of salsa. BUT, I will try them all. I don't want to miss out on that one AMAZING salsa that I haven't tried yet.

So, I bought some of that fresh cut salsa that is in the vegetable section...which means it counts as a vegetable!

I don't know how sales are for the fresh salsa, but I don't think they are good. Because their advertising STINKS!

There is a picture of a cute little bunny WITH A GIANT CLEAVER! WHO WOULD BUY THAT?!

"Hmmm...I can't decide what salsa to get. This Scooby Doo Salsa with a cute picture of Scooby or this fresh salsa with a killer bunny. What would my kids rather eat?"

I'll tell you what they'd rather eat! Scooby Doo! Cleaver-bunny will just scare them away and they'll never eat vegetables again! And they will be afraid of bunnies forever!

What was that company thinking?!

"What do we have for our new line of fresh salsa?"

"We have two options! This cute parade of cuddly vegetables and a bunny holding a giant cleaver."

"Hmmm....I can see the appeal of cute veggies, but something in me wants to scare little children. Go with the cleaver-bunny."

"Are you sure?"

"When I say go with the killer bunny...YOU GO WITH THE KILLER, CLEAVER-BUNNY!"

I'm pretty sure that is exactly how they decided to go with the bunny. Holding a cleaver.

I'm off to eat my veggies...as long as no bunnies are around.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: