Friday, March 27, 2009

ink licker

You may have heard that some big newspaper companies are having a tough time these days. The economy is really hurting them. I think that's a shame because I love newspapers. I HATE reading stuff online.

Except blogs, of course. Reading blogs online is wonderful. Please read my blog...

Anyway...since times are tough, one company has decided to save the newspaper business. With lickable ink.

That's right! They have made ink you can lick right off the page! 59% of 1.5 million lickers loved it! And 59% of people can't be wrong!

Isn't technology great? It would be awesome if you could get your newspaper in different flavors. I would get cherry.

"This is an interesting article! It seems that Antarctica is actually a large ice creature from Brooklyn! It just likes to sit down there because it's cold!"

*SSSSLLLLUUUUUURP*

"What a tasty and educational story! I love licking my paper!"

It's good to see newspapers get saved.

OOOOOOH!!!!! I just thought of something! I bet the comics section would be super fruity! All those different colors could be flavors! I'm so excited about this now!!!!!!!!

I'm off to lick my paper!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: