Friday, March 20, 2009

time to wake up

I don't know about you, but I need multiple alarm clocks to wake up in the morning. It's tough! It's really early!

I bet you sometimes have trouble waking up in the morning. Unless you don't have to do anything, then you can probably lounge around all morning. I would much rather do that.

If you do still have to wake up, I found an alarm clock that might make your day a little better. De Dietrich (which is supposed to be a person's name. I don't know if De Dietrich is male or female.) has created an alarm clock that makes coffee, pours a cup of juice and pops out a piece of yummy toast.

I don't know if it actually makes any buzzing noise to wake you up, but if you can wake up to the smell of toast, then I guess you're all set.

I can't see this waking me up. Unless it pours the coffee on my face, followed by the cup of juice and then shoots the toast at me. And it really has to fire that thing. I might not wake up with hot and cold beverages poured on me. Or, I might not wake up enough, so it may be helpful to get a rocket powered piece of toast shot at my noggin, too.

I don't think it actually does any of that, but it DOES have a little drawer for butter. Which, again, unless it is stuck up my nose, will not wake me up.

Maybe this would be enough for you. Maybe not. Do you want toast fired at your head every morning? Yes? Well then, maybe you can invent that alarm clock. The toast-shooter.

I would buy it.

I'm off to set my alarms.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: