Tuesday, March 3, 2009

eat in the bathroom

I don't know much about Vienna. I've never been there. I don't know the culture. I couldn't even point it out on a globe. That doesn't bother me, though, because I can't think of anything in Vienna that I would need. Unless they have free money. But I don't think they do.

What they DO have is a bathroom cafe. There is a coffee shop in Vienna that has lined their walls with toilets. They don't work. They're just decoration. They did this because, and I'll quote them, "The bathroom is one of the last places in the world where men can sit and relax without women or other distractions."

Uh huh...

Women are allowed into the coffee shop, but not many come in. I imagine it's because the walls are lined with toilets and women in Vienna have taste.

Do you think of bathroom time as relaxing time? I mean, wouldn't you rather sit and watch TV or read a book and chill out with something fun? Or would you rather snuggle up with a toilet to drink your coffee?

What is wrong with the men in Vienna? They really need to get some better TV shows over there. Or some softer couches. SOMETHING to make it so the bathroom isn't where they want to eat!

I don't ever want to eat next to a toilet unless it's an emergency. Even then, I'll try to keep my company with the sink.

I'm off to relax ON A COUCH!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: