Monday, March 23, 2009

taxes stink

I did my taxes this weekend. It was not great.

I have decided that I have to become rich someday so I can pay somebody to do my taxes. That is the only reason. I realized that I hate doing my taxes and I don't ever want to do them again. Next year, somehow, I have to make enough money to pay a trained professional to do my taxes.

I DID get them all done, in case you are curious. I am also getting money back. Hopefully. Unless I did something wrong. Then I will hear from the government and they will beat me with money bags. Those tax people don't mess around.

I'm a little upset that I have to waste a stamp for my taxes, though. I mean, I just spent HOURS doing math for the government and they have the audacity to charge ME for it! Those envelopes in the tax booklets should say "no stamp needed if mailed in the U.S." But NOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm a little insulted. That's not my government working for me. That's me wasting good money. I will write an angry letter to Barack. And I will NOT put a stamp on it.

Take that tax-people.

I'm off to buy some stamps.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: