Tuesday, March 24, 2009

public transportation

I'm a fan of public transportation. It's good for the environment and it's pretty cheap, so you can't go wrong with that!

Normally, I would encourage people to use public transportation, but there is one spot that I would stay away from it.

Metropolis.

I was watching a Superman cartoon the other day and realized that NOBODY should use public transportation there. There is ALWAYS a train, monorail, or bus that is about to crash. Superman always seems to save everybody, but it's still risky. I mean, if he's fighting a big robot that smashes everything up, he could get knocked down for a second AND IN THAT SECOND, the train could come off the rails.

I would hope not, but seriously, why wouldn't you just get a car?! What if giant emu is destroying the city and eats your car? You have insurance! There HAS to be coverage for that sort of thing in Metropolis. It just makes sense.

That's all. I'm just trying to look out for the people of Metropolis. I'd hate to see anything bad happen. It's kind of like I'm saving lives...because I'm a superhero.

Sort of.

I'm off to save the world...with sound advice!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: