Friday, April 30, 2010

shock therapy

So I had to go to the hospital yesterday to get electrical shocks. It was cool. They put a taser-thing to my leg and made my muscles twitch! I couldn't even stop it!

Pretty cool, right? It's called an EMG. I don't really know what that stands for, but I THINK it stands for Everybody Must Giggle. I have no idea why an electromyography test is called an...OOOOOOOH! Now I see it.

The first guy shocked me. The second guy stuck needles into me. If you're looking for a good EMG, I know a guy.

Today is also Arbor Day. That has nothing to do with EMGs, but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you are going anywhere today, you should wish everybody a Happy Arbor Day. EVERYBODY. They will love you for your positive attitude towards trees.

I think, when I grow up, I want to be a tree. I wonder how much that pays?

OH! AND tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day. Go get them. As many as you can. They are free. And, without trees, we would have no comic books.

We live in a wonderful world.

I'm off to EMG.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: