Friday, April 16, 2010

cinematic titanic

You HAVE to see this show!

I went out last night. Which is pretty shocking, since I never go out. BUT! This was for something awesome. The folks who created Mystery Science Theater 3000 are on tour with a live show.

If you don't know MST3K, then you might not know what I'm talking about. If you do not, watch it. Somehow. I'm sure it's on youtube or something. It was the bestest show EVER!

They would watch bad movies and make fun of them. Now they do a live show where they make fun of other bad movies. Last night they did Danger On Tiki Island. There was danger. And it was hilarious.

That's all I wanted to talk about today. I'm still laughing about it. I can't think about anything else.

I'm off to put a rock in a jar. (totally a reference to the show last night that NOBODY will get, but still makes me laugh!)

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: