Monday, April 5, 2010

monday things

It's Monday and I've learned a few things. The ipad has been released to the public and platypuses...er...platypi...um...I don't know...the platypus is venomous.

So, theoretically, if you had an ipad that I wanted to take from you, I could attack you with a platypus. Or a swan. Swans are pretty violent.

Not that I'm going to steal your ipad. I don't want one. Not yet, at least. Not until is does cooler stuff. Like fight crime. Or can transport me from place to place like in Star Trek. Or can be used as a floatation device.

I haven't seen those apps yet.

Until then, you can use your ipad and not worry about my maniacal menagerie attacking you.

Also, Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb is totally awesome.

Some days I don't make sense...like today.

I'm off to be semi-aquatic.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: