Friday, April 23, 2010

tree sale

I saw a tree for sale yesterday. I don't know how that works, but there was a "For Sale" sign posted on a tree in somebody's yard.

I guess they didn't need the tree anymore and thought somebody else could find a use for it. I don't know what the price was, but I did think about asking. Unfortunately, my apartment has low ceilings, so I don't really have anywhere to put a tree. I COULD lay it down sideways, but still, it probably wouldn't fit.

I think trees need a lot of room to grow. They like yards and stuff. And the roots need dirt and water. I would not be able to supply that.

I used a French Press for a while, but I don't anymore.

Sometimes I get new things and then lose interest in them. So, it's probably not a good idea to spend money on a new tree.

I'm off to see a man about a tree.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: