Tuesday, April 27, 2010

post-it

Did you know that the post-it note turned 30 this month? Yeah. It was April of 1980 that the first post-it was stuck to a wall. Unfortunately, the post-it wasn't dated, so they weren't sure of the exact day, but it did say "Pay April's rent before the end of the month." So, we got that part right.

I love post-it notes. I pretty much owe them my life. I have notes everywhere reminding me of stuff. Like:

"Don't fall on swords."

"Lasers will probably go through skin. So don't play with them."

"You can't fly, so don't walk off cliffs."

I have them everywhere.

Did you know CNN also started in 1980? Also! The Supreme Court allowed patents for living organisms! I didn't even know that! Can I patent me?! Or some sort of new human/robot hybrid that I create?

I need to write that down on a post-it. Hold on...oh wait. I already have it.

"Human/robot hybrids will probably have laser eyes. Refer to laser post-it before pursuing."

Oh. Got it. Saved my life again.

I'm off to post-it.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: